how to pair KW902

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjquigs

Hello,
I just picked up a 2016 Leaf SV (lease). I also bought the Konwei KW902 OBD2 adapter, but I lost the instructions. Can somebody explain how to pair it? I assume it's something like pressing and holding the button for x seconds until my phone can see it. I've read that different pairing codes work for different devices (0000, 1234) so I'll try a few but I don't know how to get it into "pairing mode".
Also, is it still possible to make and receive phone calls and play music from the phone when paired with the KW902? I assume my phone can only be paired with one device at a time.
Thanks.
Bill

So...I figured it out. Holding the button while powering on puts the KW into pairing mode. For some reason it wouldn't pair with my Samsung phone but didn't have any problems pairing with an LG.
First trip in the Leaf: 95 miles from San Francisco to wine country. Left with full charge and arrived with 7 miles showing on GOM, 4.5 miles on Leaf Spy Pro. Varied terrain and driving from highway to stop-n-go to hilly, windy mountain roads. Not bad!

Back