How to set 2 pre-conditions on a single Day

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougie175

Hello, sorry if this is asked a lot I have done a search but can't find any real info on it.

I've come from a 2015 Golf GTE which I used 99% of the time as an EV to a 2013 Tekna Leaf, tomorrow is my first day driving the car and I'm looking to setup the pre conditioning but I'm struggling to get it to work the way I want. I have a feeling its a limitation of the software but want to ensure its not just me being a bit slow.

What Im looking to do is every morning when plugged in at home have the car interior warm and ready to set off at 7:00am to get to work for 7:30, then in an evening when plugged in at work again heat the car up at 17:00 ready for driving home.

I can see you can have varying times on different days within the Nissan software not I'm really struggling to get 2 lots of pre-heating on a single day, surely most people drive too and from somewhere and want the car pre-warmed for each journey?

This may be something which is available via the app on your phone but so far I haven't managed to get access to this because the car is still linked to a previous owners account (I'm in discussions with Nissan GB to get this switched across to myself eventually)

Thanks in advance for any help anyone has

dougie175 said:
I can see you can have varying times on different days within the Nissan software not I'm really struggling to get 2 lots of pre-heating on a single day, surely most people drive too and from somewhere and want the car pre-warmed for each journey?
Assuming you get your NissanConnectEV account/app straightened out, you can accomplish your goal by:
  • Setting an (internal) timer for pre-heating (just like charging)
  • Use the app to initiate a (remote) climate control request before you go home for the day
In other words, you can only set *1* timer for pre-heat/cool (per day). Hope that helps.

Stanton said:
dougie175 said:
Assuming you get your NissanConnectEV account/app straightened out, you can accomplish your goal by:
  • Setting an (internal) timer for pre-heating (just like charging)
  • Use the app to initiate a (remote) climate control request before you go home for the day
In other words, you can only set *1* timer for pre-heat/cool (per day). Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply, so its as I thought I'm stuck to just having a morning pre-heating. I have now finally got the access to the app and it all working. From what I can see I can manually go on each morning and sert the heating / AC via the remote climate control as a timer for when I finish work, this will work but its a bit annoying to have to do this every day!

Back