I won my BBB Autoline arbitration and I'm new to replacement

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nubo said:
I think if they've got a better battery by 2015 I will turn in my lease and purchase so that I can play with mods and, get a repaint in my favorite car color.
Maybe we should have an "Ugliest LEAF" contest! Nubo is currently in the lead with his entry that desecrates the LEAF by using the ugliest Prius color available. :lol:

(My apologies to our puke-green-Prius-owning friends here! I have a friend who bought one of those about 10 years ago. He still has it and I still refer to it as his "ugly car".

RegGuheert said:
Nubo said:
I think if they've got a better battery by 2015 I will turn in my lease and purchase so that I can play with mods and, get a repaint in my favorite car color.
Maybe we should have an "Ugliest LEAF" contest! Nubo is currently in the lead with his entry that desecrates the LEAF by using the ugliest Prius color available. :lol:

(My apologies to our puke-green-Prius-owning friends here! I have a friend who bought one of those about 10 years ago. He still has it and I still refer to it as his "ugly car".

Lol, I wasn't able to capture my color exactly. The Fiat500 has a color that is close. One man's Puke is another man's Verde Chiaro. ;)

62681317.jpg

Nubo said:
RegGuheert said:
Nubo said:

Lol, I wasn't able to capture my color exactly. The Fiat500 has a color that is close. One man's Puke is another man's Verde Chiaro. ;)

62681317.jpg
Now....that is UGLY :eek: !

First loves linger in our hearts, I guess. In this case, Nubo apparently fell in love with an early VW Beetle or a Renault 2CV in the 60s and he could never shake it. Worse things have happened to people, I guess. Maybe. :(

The loss of the rear view monitor would be bad. I use that feature. I didn't realize that it was not standard anymore.
I'm waiting to find out the exact details, I chose silver but they were seupposed to touch base with me Friday and I heard nothing from them.

Boomer23 said:
First loves linger in our hearts, I guess. In this case, Nubo apparently fell in love with an early VW Beetle or a Renault 2CV in the 60s and he could never shake it. Worse things have happened to people, I guess. Maybe. :(

It was a Renault, actually :)

We've strayed off topic, but the ugliest color I've ever seen is the pinkish-tan of the first year Colt Vista. When we were shopping for a blue one, every dealer had one of the pink ones, but none of the other colors. It's no wonder why. This is the closest picture I could find, but it doesn't look as bad as I remember. In person they looked pinker than this:
1986+Dodge+Colt+Vista+Wagon.+-+2.jpg

I went to see the replacement and it is a 2013 SL with premium package, but it is silver.
So I'm pretty happy inside the car and only mildly annoyed outside the car which I will consider a win.
It has 66 miles on it but I won't quibble over a few demo miles considering I have 34k on mine right now.
I have to wait to see what the process is but I've been told I simply come down and trade cars, sign a few pieces of paper and I'm off.
I'll post when the process is complete.

Back