If interested, follow one LEAF from order through delivery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice article. As far as the doors go. I am pretty sure u can change the unlock options to all doors.

The only thing I have not figured out is how to lock without fob on back hatch

DaveinOlyWA said:
On our LEAF, when the car is unlocked and I press the little button to the right on the larger button on the hatch, all our doors lock and I get two beeps from the car.

DarkStar said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
On our LEAF, when the car is unlocked and I press the little button to the right on the larger button on the hatch, all our doors lock and I get two beeps from the car.
You are both correct. In the Menu>Settings area you can change the lock/unlock to unlock all five doors with a single touch.
Also, on the hatch, it is a two-part button. The left-hand flat portion opens the liftgate, while the raised round right-hand part operates the same as the button on either front door.
When locked, if you want the horn to beep (or not) press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the intelligent key until the hazards flash (a few seconds). If the horn beep is off, it turns it on. If on, it turns it off. :)

Back