If the Leaf were a computer, it would be...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LEAFfan said:
cdub said:
I disagree. It's the first Macintosh.

Yeah, the EV-1 and RAV-EV would be like the Apple II or II-e, but the LEAF is definitely at least a Mac.

Or maybe a NeXTcube? Which isn't necessarily a gloomy comparison, because even though it no longer exists, it's in large part why we have something as elegant as OS-X today.

Hopefully not a Lisa.

I don't necessarily have strong feelings about the Volt (at least I think I don't), but someone has to say it - it's Windows (in that Windows was not a real multitasking OS, more of a...hybrid, with the resulting level of confusion under the hood).

Might not count but I see the LEAF being like the first generation iPod. People see this cute easy to use thing and wonder what good is it? Its for downloading music from the web?!?... Whose gonna do that when you can just buy a CD!?! Besides, there are no real music stores on the web that you can plug into anyways!!!.... It costs how much... for how many songs???? It'll NEVER sell!

:lol:

Definitely an iPad.

Awesome, game changing, amazingly functional WITHIN a very defined set of parameters.

Back