Is it true that Nissan USA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astolfo

forces the dealer to charge a $395 return fee in a lease? My dealer (Advantage Nissan in Bremerton WA) added that to my contract as I was signing the paperwork.
Thank you
Astolfo

Astolfo said:
forces the dealer to charge a $395 return fee in a lease? My dealer (Advantage Nissan in Bremerton WA) added that to my contract as I was signing the paperwork.
Thank you
Astolfo
That is the typical disposition fee upon returning the vehicle. If leasing from Nissan, I've heard people say that it can often be waived when returning if you lease another Nissan. But I would think its small change compared to overall negotiations.

Yes, it's right there on the Nissan website if you look at the details of the lease offers.

Astolfo said:
Thank you
Astolfo
Yes, although a lot of people have gotten the dealer to give them an extra $395 discount by being really balky when that comes up. ("You didn't tell me about that before! Forget the whole thing, I'm leaving right now...")

Nissan of McKinney, TX has waived this off to several of my friends who leased it recently. What they do is, put that in the contract but pay you a check for that amount to offset that.

Back