Just got my Leaf =D Tinted Windows plus fresh wax job!!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkendt1989

I just got my 2013 Nissan Leaf and thought I'd share some pictures with every. I put 30% tint on all windows except the front window. Just washed and waxed it!!

snnv45.jpg

2u89heb.jpg

ixbdy8.jpg

fbm82w.jpg

nez6u1.jpg

2yys02f.jpg

2lxgi74.jpg

I just got the windows on mine done last Tuesday. Tomorrow will be the first day the windows will be lowered since having it done. Ohio law only allows 50 on the front side windows, but I put 20 on the back and rear sides, plus some heat lowering film on the windshield. The tinting looks great!

loomis2 said:
I just got the windows on mine done last Tuesday. Tomorrow will be the first day the windows will be lowered since having it done. Ohio law only allows 50 on the front side windows, but I put 20 on the back and rear sides, plus some heat lowering film on the windshield. The tinting looks great!

Most of the time cops will leave you alone. They are looking for the lowered/druggy looking cars that they would be nervous walking up to on a tint job. If a cop gives you a problem in a Leaf, then idk haha.

KillaWhat said:
I see your PA tags.
Can you update your profile and tell us where.
We might be neighbors

Yea I will update my profile. I am from around Warminster and Quakertown area.

jkendt1989 said:
loomis2 said:

Most of the time cops will leave you alone. They are looking for the lowered/druggy looking cars that they would be nervous walking up to on a tint job. If a cop gives you a problem in a Leaf, then idk haha.

Cops are mainly worried about seeing inside when making a stop. Kind of makes them nervous as they approach if they can't see whether you have a gun, etc... If you get stopped, turn on the map lights and roll down the window. The officer will appreciate it and might overlook the tint.

I took my Red Leaf in the other day for new Nokian Entyre tires, the service guy was writing it up asked if it was a 2013 or 2014 lol, its a 2011, still looks new right off the floor. I too need a nice wax job, Not ME!! the car.... Im guessing the first owner keep it inside a garage as I do, so the paint job looks new.

What type of wheels and size are those? are they stock or upgrades?

Fred

Back