LAX PARKING STRUCTURE 1

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mzwibel

I have to go to LAX later today. Where in Parking Structure 1 are the ev chargers?

Thanks!

mzwibel said:
Is it difficult to get from parking structure 1 to terminal 2?
Do a search and get a map so you are empowered with information. The chargers at LAX 1 have been busy every time I have visited them, so have a plan B for sure.

You do not need to charge or even park in the "EV" area
of Parking Structure #1 to get free parking.

In fact, if you do NOT NEED charging, do NOT park
in (or even near) the EV Charging area.

I did charge but I had a problem leaving. I left around midnight. The parking attendent would not believe me that the Leaf is an electric car so wanted to charge me. I had the manager called in and after a too long of a while they let me go.

mzwibel said:
I did charge but I had a problem leaving. I left around midnight. The parking attendent would not believe me that the Leaf is an electric car so wanted to charge me. I had the manager called in and after a too long of a while they let me go.

Yes, that can be a bit of a problem. Probably more so with the night guys, whom I'd guess see less of us than any of the other attendants.

When I left at 2:40pm Aug 24th, the gal at the cash register was also skeptical but another employee confirmed it was electric. Usual ID, phone number and registration and out I went

Back