Leaf interior upgrade question

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xafalcon

I have a 2016 Leaf Tekna, and I recently bought a crashed 2022 Leaf Plus as a donor car

I intend to swap the nicer 2022 leather seats into my Tekna. Does anyone know if the door trims from the 2022 will fit the 2016 doors? They look similar

And yes, the 60KWh battery will also be swapped into the Tekna, maybe also the 160KW inverter. Does anyone know if the 2022 PDM/Charger will plug and play in the Tekna?

TIA

For anyone else trying this ZE1 seats and door cards (trims) swap into AZE0 upgrade

The front seats need the seatbelt receiver wires extended about 400mm, everything else is a direct swap

The rear centre seatbelt receiver needs to be sourced from the ZE1 donor car, otherwise the rear seat is a direct swap

The front door cards are a direct swap and the AZE0 switch panels fit perfectly

The rear door cards require the interior plastic window frames from the ZE1 donor car, and the door cards are not quite a perfect fit, but definitely close enough - 8mm gap between the door card / door frame for a 120mm section roughly at the height of the exterior door handle, totally invisible when the door is closed, and almost unnoticeable when the door is open. The AZE0 switch panels fit perfectly

Was it worthwhile? Totally!! My interior was already leather, but the ZE1 leather seats are way better looking and more comfortable. The interior looks brand new

Next swap - the 160KW inverter (the 60KWh battery and can bridge has already been fitted and is running well)

Does anyone know if the ZE1 PDM/Charger will plug into the AZE0 Tekna?

Back