Leaf software for Windows

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astolfo

I just got a new Leaf and I am looking for good software to monitor and control my car. I use Windows8 in my PC and phone.
TIA
Astolfo

I have used windows phone and connected to website itself. Also there are apps for carwings like function in windows store. No apps written by Nissan for windows 8 or windows phone.

TaylorSFGuy said:
I have used windows phone and connected to website itself. Also there are apps for carwings like function in windows store. No apps written by Nissan for windows 8 or windows phone.
thanks I was looking for an app in my pc without going to the website. what app do you recommend for the phone?

I haven't finished updating the list for Android/iOS, but I did add all the Windows Phone apps I could find on a list here:

http://chargeny.com/page/apps" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if I pay for the apps do I stop getting the adds? I will give it a try if there is no adds and my data does not get shared

Most of the apps do support removing ads when you pay, but keep in mind that you are using a 3rd party app to authenticate, you are already sharing your user/pass for CarWings with the app author (assuming the app is connecting via the app author's server).

When it comes to apps, it can be difficult to tell how much of your data is being sent from your phone, that's just a risk you have to live with if you want a smartphone (and this is ignoring the data collection done by carriers, NSA, etc.).

Back