Leaflink not displaying properly

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adric22

It is rare that I charge past 80%. But the last few weeks I have done it several times. I've noticed when I open LeafLink it will say that I have "12 bars" but it will only show 11 of them in the graphic. When I get inside the car, it shows all 12 bars.

I use Leaflink and charged to 100% this morning. I showed 12 bars for me. I just opened it again and the old data is still there, still showing 12 bars.

Don't know why it isn't working right for you.

Hate to revive an old thread but my leaf is doing this, but I know I'm within a month of losing my first bar (I'm at 56.00 Ah).

The 12th bar shouldn't be black. I don't know if it's a case of the graphic getting corrupted on some devices, or triggering some obscure iOS bug, but it seems to occur randomly to some people but not to others. On my own phone, the release version of the app shows the bug, but the latest development version doesn't. It's very repeatable but it doesn't make sense because the code and graphics are the same. There's also nothing different about the last bar compared to the other 11.

One of these days I'll get some time to finish an update, and with any luck it'll make this problem go away.

baronvonshush said:
The 12th bar shouldn't be black. I don't know if it's a case of the graphic getting corrupted on some devices, or triggering some obscure iOS bug, but it seems to occur randomly to some people but not to others. On my own phone, the release version of the app shows the bug, but the latest development version doesn't. It's very repeatable but it doesn't make sense because the code and graphics are the same. There's also nothing different about the last bar compared to the other 11.

One of these days I'll get some time to finish an update, and with any luck it'll make this problem go away.

Thanks Mike, been using leaflink since August and it's always shows the 12th box as Black even with 12 CB, so I figured it was normal. Last IOS and IOS7 same thing.

Fred

Back