Leasing with VPP?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sublime

Stopped into a dealership to see what the lease price would be with the VPP discount. They claimed that by using VPP you're forfeiting the $7500 lease discount they do. Which makes no sense to me at all. Has anyone actually done a lease with VPP pricing?

Sublime said:
Stopped into a dealership to see what the lease price would be with the VPP discount. They claimed that by using VPP you're forfeiting the $7500 lease discount they do. Which makes no sense to me at all. Has anyone actually done a lease with VPP pricing?

Here is a link to their program ... when we bought our '12 in Dec 2011 it wasn't yet offered on the LEAF otherwise would have used it, now it is; there is a few FAQ's so looked up your specific on leasing. The 'pre-negotiated' price is $1,000 below invoice on a '13 so assume that would be the starting 'new' price and then the $7,500 gets subtracted from there but I would call/email them direct at:

VPP Questions/Concerns: 800-833-4856 Option 3
(Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30 Central Time)

VPP process questions can be emailed to:

Nissan: [email protected]

http://www.insidenissan.com/index.html

Q. How do I finance a vehicle if I purchase or lease through the VPP?

A. Financing is handled the same way it is with non-VPP purchases. You can work with the dealership to obtain financing, or you can obtain financing on your own through a bank or credit union. If you choose to finance through the dealership, normal credit standards apply.

Leaf1 said:
I leased using the VPP and they took the 7500 off

I was told today by a LEAF sales guy that the discount given with VPP varies by the partner company with Nissan. Is this true? If it is, does that mean that employees get the largest discount which is the $1000 off Invoice? Thanks!

LEAFfan said:
I was told today by a LEAF sales guy that the discount given with VPP varies by the partner company with Nissan. Is this true? If it is, does that mean that employees get the largest discount which is the $1000 off Invoice? Thanks!
You can see various programs under insidenissa.com - the discounts could vary depending on under which program one qualifies for VPP. Not sure if the business partner companies could have different pricing ...

Back