Looking for Atlanta Leaf Leasors for bulk lease deal

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregdole7

I leased a Leaf last March with 4 other friends and got a great deal since we had buying power. We got SVs for $237 a month, $0 down, 12k, 24 mo.

With the credit on the chopping block, we are looking to put together a similar deal.

If you are 100% sure you want a leaf, and want to join our group to leverage buying power, please send me a PM.

Call your House Rep. and ask them to vote NO on HB257 Substitute before Monday, March 3. Then you will have more time to get a group together!

nogajim said:
Call your House Rep. and ask them to vote NO on HB257 Substitute before Monday, March 3. Then you will have more time to get a group together!

I believe the voting is today the 3rd of March.. Lets all hope this gets the NO vote.. The LEAF market in Atlanta will be dead if this bill passes.

gregdole7 said:
I leased a Leaf last March with 4 other friends and got a great deal since we had buying power. We got SVs for $237 a month, $0 down, 12k, 24 mo.

With the credit on the chopping block, we are looking to put together a similar deal.

If you are 100% sure you want a leaf, and want to join our group to leverage buying power, please send me a PM.

Sent you a PM

House just voted 104-64 to kill the tax credit. Now it goes to the Senate, which is the last hope to keep the bill. Email your STATE senator, and let them know how you feel.

http://www.senate.ga.gov/senators/en-US/FindyourLegislator.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chuckos said:
nogajim said:

I believe the voting is today the 3rd of March.. Lets all hope this gets the NO vote.. The LEAF market in Atlanta will be dead if this bill passes.
texas doesn't have any rebates .The state is moving a lot of phev & bev cars.Hopfully it will be OK

Back