Many Portland area Blink L3 chargers are KAPUT!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used today the Blink DCQC Wood-Village-Walmart east side and it worked, although the handle is not in great shape. But I noticed a new software that greets you by name, tells you how you will be charged (still free) and actually reports the status charge in the battery correctly. When did this happen?

On another note, the chargers at the Fred-Meyer of W14 and I5 are still power down, now close to 4 months since the installation seems to be completed. The main gear switch was OFF but not locked, and it did cross my mind to flip it ON.

Hi everyone thanks for your comments and patience. We’ve serviced all of the Blink DC Fast Chargers in the Portland area. The Northwest is a growing electric vehicle community and it’s important to us to provide the infrastructure needed to support you.

We have just made numerous upgrades to our Blink DC Fast Chargers and wanted to share our progress. We encourage you to test these new improvements and share your feedback with us.

Back