March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHEE! Good-bye "month of April," hello, "week of March 31" :!:

OK, so it's only one day before April, but after nothing new opening up on my dashboard for six months, yes, exactly six months, from September 1 to March 1, now I have CarWings, pre-purchase checklist, and owner's portal. I'm getting excited!

Ray

mogur said:
I'm back to Week of March 11 today but I honestly pay no attention it it anymore. It'll be different again tomorrow anyway!

ERG4ALL said:
My delivery date moved around quite a bit just like everyone else here. However, I'm hopeful that our March 11 date will stick. It hasn't moved when some are still having a moving target. I think that maybe as the date gets closer, Nissan is more sure and changes the date less. So I'm looking forward to a week from Friday. In fact, my dealer said that on the last LEAF they delivered that it was one day earlier than the dashboard indicated.

Yep- from 11 to 14 today.

I've been away (and with no web access) for 7 days and missed the roller coaster
I left it at 3/14 and found it at 3/14.... guess I should count myself lucky

Any March Deliverees have their Blink/EVP EVSE installed yet? Looks like Nissan is opening the flood gates on the deliveries but are they ready?

I got a call a couple of hours ago. My Leaf is here and I'm picking it up tomorrow! I also put in a call to Blink to let them know they need to install my charger yesterday!
It's kind of funny that my "Week of March 11, 14, 17" turned out to be today ...

syntaxerror said:
Any March Deliverees have their Blink/EVP EVSE installed yet? Looks like Nissan is opening the flood gates on the deliveries but are they ready?

mogur said:
I got a call a couple of hours ago. My Leaf is here and I'm picking it up tomorrow! I also put in a call to Blink to let them know they need to install my charger yesterday!

Congrats Tom! Maybe I'll see you cruising around the neighborhood...I'm just across Aliso Canyon from you in Porter Ranch. My blue Leaf is due in May(be). Say "hi" to Danny and Joanne @ Fontana Nissan for me! :D

mogur said:
It's kind of funny that my "Week of March 11" turned out to be today ...
Leon (mossyleaf) has delivered a few cars this week to customer's who had estimated delivery dates 2 weeks out, so you're not the only one.

Congrats! :)

just got a call from dealer, our leaf is here in Los Angeles! going down to pick up soon.

FYI our dashboard say week of march 14th still!

keep your hope alive!:)

vin 430. sept 6 order

I'm due east of you a few miles... I can drive by and wave <Grin>!

I'll give them your regards tomorrow morning!

-Tom

ahagge said:
mogur said:

Congrats Tom! Maybe I'll see you cruising around the neighborhood...I'm just across Aliso Canyon from you in Porter Ranch. My blue Leaf is due in May(be). Say "hi" to Danny and Joanne @ Fontana Nissan for me! :D

EVDRIVER said:
I hope this means Nor Cal cars are on the way up for March 11 deliveries.

I just hope so. I called my PD today, who didn't have any more information as his dash board shows the same information as mine. I would think it would happen early next week.

Harv said:
EVDRIVER said:
I hope this means Nor Cal cars are on the way up for March 11 deliveries.

I just hope so. I called my PD today, who didn't have any more information as his dash board shows the same information as mine. I would think it would happen early next week.

Good luck Harv, let us know when you hear something from your dealer.

I got a call yesterday, that my Leaf is in. Ecotality is here now installing my Blink, then off to Fontanna Nissan to pick it up!!!!

Back