Merry Christmas!!!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surfingslovak said:
Happy holidays, and all the best for the New Year to everyone! Thank you for being part of this wonderful community.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S121Upe867E[/youtube]
The same to you. I grew up with that movie. It was on TV every year between Christmas and New Year.

lukati said:
The same to you. I grew up with that movie. It was on TV every year between Christmas and New Year.
Thank you, that's amazing. I still remember the original air-date as if it was yesterday. I doubt that anyone had anticipated that this fairly tale interpretation will become part of the Christmas tradition across Europe :)
xmasmnl

Thank you, Richard, for setting up this thread, and happy holidays to everyone as well. This site is a special place on the Internet, hopefully it will stay that way. Below is a video from Norway. Different EV, but hopefully it will be appreciated for its festive holiday spirit nonetheless.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdWtFk4xu7Y[/youtube]

Merry Christmas to you all,
I just want to add that I feel as if I received my presents
early this year. I joined the forum in April and found all
of you and your wonderful advice and support. Then in
August I purchased my LEAF and have been as excited
as any child ever since. Best wishes for a happy and
prosperous 2013!
Becky

Merry Christmas, everyone! May this holiday be marked by meditation on the miracle of God in human flesh, i.e., the Christ child, as opposed to mere materialism. Even if you remain unconvinced about Christ, we can all agree to give thanks for the wonderfully designed planet with which humanity has been blessed. I am thankful for the many here who have devoted themselves to furthering cleaner, more sustainable transportation, as well as for those who have sacrificed so that we might have the freedom to choose our pursuits in life.

Merry Christmas to all LEAFers!

We are enjoying a white Christmas here after receiving two inches of snow yesterday! This is our first white Christmas in about 10 years, so the children are excited. They can go out and play in it. The LEAF, OTOH, will need to remain in the garage no matter how excited it gets! :)

We had a "White Christmas" in KC. At least there was snow falling but not enough to accumulate. I did a Christmas Day EVSE scavenger hunt for 3 new ones that popped up on the ChargePoint map. Two were in accessible that morning and the other was outside. I charged there for an hour and had to set the CW climate control three times to keep the car warm enough to keep reading while I waited. Arrived back home sniffing the VLBW light.

Of all the things for which to be Thankful:
Thank You Gary Gid for your GID-meter and all your tips
Thank You Tony for your range chart
Thank you to all Leaf Posters for troubleshooting this interesting machine . . .
(example: the 12V battery discharge, while plugged in . .)
Hang in there and build a charging network!

Here's a nice video from one of our Quebec EV Association members, with Santa Claus delivering a Nissan Leaf to a new lucky owner, and having fun doing it!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH38oG3BtTg[/youtube]

I own a white Leaf, and my kids are -convinced- Santa decided to buy one after seeing ours in the driveway last night, and think he's doing donuts in the North Pole as we speak! :)

Back