Monitoring Capacity Levels, Leafspy

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goaliepride

Hi all,

I'd like to keep track of my battery's health (by which I mean it's capacity level) over time. I've purchased the Leafspy app, and am trying to find where I can find the maximum capacity level expressed in gids or kWh.

What I CAN find are how many GIDs currently remaining (140 currently at a 56.8% SOC), and (10.8) kWh remaining.

Basic math can tell me the extrapolated max GIDs (14000/56.8x=246.4788 GIDs) or kWh (1080/56.8x= 19.014 kWh), but I the kWh seems pretty low for a brand new battery so I'm thinking something is off there.

Is there a way to have the app display a max GIDs/kWh without charging to 100% (then reading the current levels)?

You might want to address this in the Leaf Spy Thread where you are more likely to get a quick and through answer...

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good call, I've reposted it there. I'm used to posting a new thread for an unrelated question, but that's a good way for it to get seen by the right people. Thanks =)

Back