Mossy Nissan to Deliver 200+ Leafs in APRIL/May

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossyleaf

They are in the order system showing production month of March! Congrats and keep checking your dashboards to see if your receive an eta month. Should be coming soon.

mossyleaf said:
122 in Kearny Mesa alone.
Nice - what dealerships do the other 78+ come from? Just yours (KM and Poway) or all Mossy Nissan's (Escondido, Oceanside, El Cajon, National City)

170 from my two. I know the others have more than 30, that's where the plus came in. Working on firmer numbers now. Such great news!

Hi Leon, As usual you are a terific communicator with us here on mynissan.com. THANK YOu!!Your posts give us all hope of receiving our Leafs in a reasonable period of time. As a point of clarification. Are you saying that your dealerships (Keany Mesa and Poway)will deliver 122 in March and another 170 in April or is it a total of 170 deliveries for March and April combined . Also,do you have a prediction on when January orders will be delivered?

stanley said:
Hi Leon, As usual you are a terific communicator with us here on mynissan.com. THANK YOu!!Your posts give us all hope of receiving our Leafs in a reasonable period of time. As a point of clarification. Are you saying that your dealerships (Keany Mesa and Poway)will deliver 122 in March and another 170 in April or is it a total of 170 deliveries for March and April combined . Also,do you have a prediction on when January orders will be delivered?

170 is just for the 2 stores, just for April. By the end of April the Mossy Group 6 dealers in San Diego Should have Over 300 Leaf's Delivered. My prediction for Jan at that rate would be the next batch if they are able to sustain that rate of production, so hopefully just a month later. We'll see...

it is great to see a ramp up of deliveries. i will have to assume the ramp up does apply to all areas in the launch markets. hopefully they hold to the schedule. i am tired of being the only one in the county with a Leaf!! i need competition!

Whoo hoo!! I saw this post, logged into my Nissan account with very little hope and....I've finally shaken the "Pending" monkey, replaced by April delivery :D :D :D . I was a October 1 (delayed September) order. I'll fill out the spreadsheet today.

Leon, I'll echo the others in thanking you as always for the transparency. I have not as yet received an email from Nissan re: the change of status. I hope you're exhausted by the end of April - you deserve it after all your focus on this little project :lol: .

Thanks JP and Stan. I have checked and all the dashboards should have rolled to April for those inbound cars. Should be lots of Excited people today. April will be a CRAZY month WOOO- :lol: HOOO!!!!!

April it is! Dash updated, email received, and March production. Looks like Nissan is building some LHD cars for reals.

I see a lot of coffee and Papa Johns for Leon in April.

Back