MotorWeek praises Leaf in long term test update!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoustonFlier

Last Sundays MW was all praise for Leaf! :D :D

IIRC, they said "8 months of resisting Nissan's calls to get it back, our staff are still hooked to it!".

Interview with driver said limited range was not a problem, despite the distances they travel.

Yes, saw that episode on a replay last night, they also said that they didn't want to give it back as well as the testimonial was an owner of a black LEAF registered in MD; possibly a forum member??? Nice to see a bit of positive info on ANY EV's.

Was that the same episode with the new-car test of an Acura RDX, or was it with the Lexus LS? Having trouble finding the episode.

Boomer23 said:
...It was the Lexus episode.
Amazing that my DVR decided not to record this particular episode among all the possibilities. Or I supposed it could've been the fat-fingered pilot: PICNIC (problem in chair, not in computer).

Yep, that was my wife and me in that short MotorWeek segment (1:15) in October. But they shot a LOT of footage with us, and supposedly there is a longer segment (approx 4 minutes) about both the Volt and the Leaf in an episode scheduled to premiere on Saturday Nov 10, 2012...

Back