Necrophilia Discussion Goes Here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timhebb

drees said:
timhebb said:
I thought it was made clear that well-moderated boards still maintain some semblance of control even in the off-topic section.

Do you have no objections to starting threads on rape, incest, child molestation or necrophilia, as long as they're categorized as off-topic?

If not, I'll get them started.
There's a difference between the discussion of something that is legal in the USA (gun ownership) and the other topics you bring up.

While the topics I raised are, for the most part, illegal in the U.S., I was under the impression that it was still legal to discuss them (except, apparently, on this board. While the Second Amendment enjoys deep support here, the First Amendment seems to hold very little sway).

Illinois, incidentally, recently became the 23rd state to pass legislation formally banning the practice of sex with the dead. By my count, that means it may be legal in 27 states. There is no federal law that addresses necrophilia.

Anyone care to get the discussion rolling? (Moderator: feel free to split and move this upcoming off-topic to a new thread)

Thanks to our broad-minded Moderator for making this board safe for necrophiliacs.

Although I haven't yet been persuaded that this way of life is attractive as a long-term option, based on a previous marriage which provided an uncanny simulation of the experience, I can say it may offer a passing distraction.

The best thing to say about practicing necrophilia is that you don't need safety words.

Other opinions? Please share...

timhebb said:
Other opinions? Please share...
Edit: I am surprised that someone so opposed to guns and those who are killed by them would be fascinated by necrophilia. Sounds like you have a love-hate relationship with the dead.

My opinion: time to add you to my Ignore list.

At first I'd say I'd never even consider something like that, but since you made me stop and think about it I guess it depends on how hot the girl is and how long she's been dead....

This is one of the funnier things I have read in a while! Particularly the part about an ex-wife...

timhebb said:
Thanks to our broad-minded Moderator for making this board safe for necrophiliacs.

Although I haven't yet been persuaded that this way of life is attractive as a long-term option, based on a previous marriage which provided an uncanny simulation of the experience, I can say it may offer a passing distraction.

The best thing to say about practicing necrophilia is that you don't need safety words.

I think some folks in AZ are about to get f***'d by their dead batteries. Does that count? :roll:

charge said:
I think some folks in AZ are about to get f***'d by their dead batteries. Does that count? :roll:
Hey, this is supposed to be an Off Topic forum! Why are you turning the conversation back to the Leaf? :lol:

ROFL

timhebb said:
Illinois, incidentally, recently became the 23rd state to pass legislation formally banning the practice of sex with the dead. By my count, that means it may be legal in 27 states. There is no federal law that addresses necrophilia.

Since the other thread had relevant LEAF/gun photos in the context of our discussion... :shock: :shock:

I triple dog dare ya! :lol:

"it was consensual, officer, I swear... isn't that right, honey?" ::nudges head of corpse up and down:: "See?!" :lol:

Not sure about men being raped. I do know that in the state of Georgia a male cannot claim rape if it's a woman he is claiming did the raping.

I'd tap the mess out of this... so I guess you can throw me into the group of Necros.

sexy-zombie-redhead.jpg

While the topics I raised are, for the most part, illegal in the U.S., I was under the impression that it was still legal to discuss them (except, apparently, on this board. While the Second Amendment enjoys deep support here, the First Amendment seems to hold very little sway).

Anyone care to get the discussion rolling? (Moderator: feel free to split and move this upcoming off-topic to a new thread)

Maybe necrophiliacs can help you repeal the 2nd amendment.

LMFAO! you guys are absolutely over the top!!! the ex-wife comment is the best! I do think that maybe we have revealed that this board has a morbid obsession with death, mostly with respect to batteries, but death nonetheless.

kubel said:
ztanos said:
I'd tap the mess out of this... so I guess you can throw me into the group of Necros.

sexy-zombie-redhead.jpg

Looks too zombie-ish.... but we all know how to stop a zombie, right?

lolguns.JPG

GUNS!!!

But Zombies are dead, therefor it is considered Necrophilia. :lol:
The way I see it zombies, vampires and any other undead creature would be considered Necro and I've seen some hot Vamps.

ztanos said:
But Zombies are dead, therefor it is considered Necrophilia. :lol:

I thought they were the 'un-dead'. In any event, attempting to copulate with a zombie will probably result in an STD that you really don't want.

Now I need to pose my Zombie Survival Guide in the LEAF for some pics.

Back