New Leaf DVD?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigc70092

I think I read somewhere that the Leaf comes with a DVD that explains the cars features, etc.

My new car wont arrive for 3-4 months. (I ordered it last night)
I had the dealer check their floor room model but it does not have any dvd's with the car.

Question:

1. Did your new Leaf come with a DVD?

2. Do you think its worth watching? (I would like to show the wife what the car can do)

3. If its worth watching, would one of you guys mind making a copy for me and mailing it to Louisiana?

THanks, C.

Sit tight - as I recall, mine came by mail in advance of the car. Pretty decent production, and I would send you mine except I gave it to a friend who was interested in the LEAF.

Bill

I never got a DVD. I ordered the car online and bought it through the normal process, and no DVD was ever mailed to me or given to me at the dealership. I've never noticed a DVD hiding in the car anywhere...maybe it's down where the backseat seatbelts always fall into...

The DVD came with my 2011 LEAF when I picked it up at the dealer. It is in a thin cardboard sleeve and it was mixed in with all the manuals that came with the car...

It came with the 2011 Leaf and is useful. The best thing to do is borrow a copy from your dealer or one of his customers and copy it with your computer. If your dealer wont help with this, you have a lousy dealer.

I am in Louisiana my dealer (and our state) just got certified to sell the Leaf a few months ago. He checked his 2012 car on the showroom floor, but apparently 2012 Leaf's dont come with the DVD.

Still hoping to get a copy from someone though!

Thanks, C.

At first I thought my DVD was missing from my 2011 Leaf, but was pleasantly surprised to find it among the unread user manuals.

:)

If you simply want more information about the LEAF, you have a much better alternative - YouTube.

The above link is to the video page of the Nissan Channel. There are currently over 1,300 videos posted about all Nissan products - current and some prototypes. In the "Search Channel" box on the right side of the navigation bar just type in whatever you are looking for. For instance, if you want to know about the navigation system, enter "leaf navigation". Or audio,or carwings, or whatever. The advantage of YouTube is that Nissan is always adding new content. Hope that helps! :)

Back