New Leaf Polar Bear Commercial. You blew it Nissan.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joinarnold

I can't believe it.

I've been looking forward to buying a Leaf for many months and I'm now thinking I won't.
If you haven't seen the new Leaf commercial with the polar bear hugging the leaf owner...google it.

Note to Nissan. It’s over. The con artists got busted. Americans who are now swimming in debt will not suffer another dime of its money to be confiscated for the benefit of global-warming carnival hustlers. The great bid to frighten Americans into handing over control of their lives to a junk-science religious cult has failed.

I was never going to buy the leaf because it saved the polar bears.

My rationale was simple:
1. It made financial sense, given the tax credits. (Yes, while tax credits are basically wealth distribution, I still want to be one to be distributed to)
2. No foreign oil. If we aren't going to drill in the US (thanks to Obama), then at least get off foreign oil another way.

Nissan...you blew it with this commercial.

joinarnold said:
I can't believe it.

I've been looking forward to buying a Leaf for many months and I'm now thinking I won't.
If you haven't seen the new Leaf commercial with the polar bear hugging the leaf owner...google it.

Note to Nissan. It’s over. The con artists got busted. Americans who are now swimming in debt will not suffer another dime of its money to be confiscated for the benefit of global-warming carnival hustlers. The great bid to frighten Americans into handing over control of their lives to a junk-science religious cult has failed.

I was never going to buy the leaf because it saved the polar bears.

My rationale was simple:
1. It made financial sense, given the tax credits. (Yes, while tax credits are basically wealth distribution, I still want to be one to be distributed to)
2. No foreign oil. If we aren't going to drill in the US (thanks to Obama), then at least get off foreign oil another way.

For those wondering, joinarnold is known on the Internet as a "Concerned Troll".

joinarnold said:
... confiscated for the benefit of global-warming carnival hustlers.

My rationale was simple:
1. It made financial sense, given the tax credits. ....

How is Nissan a "global-warming carnival hustler" ???
What is meant by "joinarnold" (other than being your screenname) ?
A commercial does not change the "financial sense" ...

indyflick said:
For those wondering, joinarnold is known on the Internet as a "Concerned Troll".
I sort of figured that ... but I don't mind "playing" a little ... :roll: Let's see what happens. Thanks for the heads-up to everyone else, though.

Perfect. Go after me with name calling. Real classy.

I didn't mean that Nissan was a hustler. But they are being overwhelmingly politically correct by putting this goofy commercial out. They are bowing the feet of Al Gore and the Global Warming Nuts.

Now think about this. I honestly feel this way, have science on my side, and many others feel the same way.

Was Nissan smart to put this commercial out?

Oh I see, the polar ice caps melting and the oceans rising has nothing to do with global warming then?

Show me real scientists that believe that. You won't find any.

P.S. you are not going to find any sympathy here. I suggest you go back to trolling other forums.

If there is global warming, I don't believe it is mainly man caused. Period.

I'm not alone folks. This commercial will turn off potential Leaf owners.

Locking this thread.

There are already mutiple bear ad threads. Pls check before starting a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back