Nissan announces second EV

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEAFguy

Nissan has announced what their second EV is going to be - a light commercial van.

The van will be a small commercial van released globally. It is set to debut next week at the International Motor Show in Hannover, Germany. While not referenced in the press release, it is also known that Infiniti is working on an EV based on the LEAF platform. Good news for EV enthusiasts! :)

Nice....but I would love to see the Altima coupe be the second Nissan electric car. Good size, sporty, good for city commuting. And probably best looking affordable car on the market.

Gavin

LEAFguy said:
While not referenced in the press release, it is also known that Infiniti is working on an EV based on the LEAF platform. Good news for EV enthusiasts! :)

Oh, now that should be interesting! I wonder what kind of luxury amenities they'd add to the Infinity model and how much of a nightmare it's going to cost -- probably around the cost of a Volt.

Back