Nissan Connect problems

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porzioev

Good evening,
I bought a registered Leaf. 09/2019....which app can I use? Nissan Connect EV or Nissan Connect Services? I can't get an application to work in any way, neither Connect EV nor Connect Service... one gives me an authentication/registration error, the other gives me a Vin code error

The NissanConnect® EV & Services app has been very wonky for me since the AT&T outage last week... It was not connecting during the outage, then it worked, now it has been broken and still reports the status from 2/24/2024. :confused:

Today I had to change my password and log in again. Before it used to take 6 or 8 refreshes to get the SOC updated. Sometimes I would give up. Now it has updated the first time 2 times so far. So I'm happier now with it than I had been.

Finally this morning (Eastern/Midwest USA) the Nissan web allowed me to update my password and login.

Last night, it had some problems. For the sake of others, here's what you might experience:

1) Try again later
1709043950244.png

2) Please reset your password
1709044295231.png

3) Forgot password
1709044401343.png

4) Error, please try again
1709044415209.png

Some hours later...
5) Forgot password
1709044454381.png
Successful.

I am logged in again and can see the SoC consistently.

The climate control is unreliable: reporting on, but stopping after one sec. Later, reporting failed, but actually on. :confused:

Since whatever they did recently, Nissan Connect is greatly improved. I can refresh the main screen and it updates SOC the first time every time. And climate turned on quickly, which it often didn't at first if at all.

I noticed if you put Climate Control in as a widget, it does nothing. It does from the - - - menu item though. Oh well. At least it's being improved in some areas.

The NissanConnect® EV & Services app has been very wonky for me since the AT&T outage last week... It was not connecting during the outage, then it worked, now it has been broken and still reports the status from 2/24/2024. :confused:
I too have exactly the same problem!

Back