NISSAN LEAF car club

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deetime7767

Anyone interested in starting a Seattle chapter of a Nissan LEAF car club? Suggestions on it's name, logo...

I like:

Seattle LEAF Society
Emereald City LEAFS
The Green Society
LEAFS R US

All recommendations are welcomed. Let's get on started in every city, everywhere. :mrgreen:

Definitely up for the Seattle Leaf Car Club!

Leaf Me
Green Watt Club
Amp Me Up

more Seattle focused:
Emerald City Rakers (a stretch I know on the Leaf theme)
SeaLeafs
LeafDawgs

Some (terrible) LA ideas...

-EVAngelinos
-LeAf Club (maybe not obvious enough)
-Valleaf (valley-specific)
-Leaf Owners of the Valley of No Smoke (based on the Chumash name for LA; The Valley of Smoke)
-Leaf Owners Stuck In Traffic
-Southland Leafs

The easiest Leaf club name is... Toronto Maple LEAFs.

National Plug In Day, taking place on Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011, is an unprecedented nationwide observance drawing global attention to the environmental, economic and other benefits of plug-in electric vehicles through simultaneous events staged in at least one dozen major cities nationwide.

Plug In America, the Sierra Club, and the Electric Auto Association are teaming up to plan for this effort, which will sound the bell through plug-in parades, tailpipe-free tailgate parties, test-drives and other grassroots activities in Santa Monica, Seattle, Sacramento, Washington D.C., Austin, Charlotte, Detroit, New York City and others.

If you're interested in helping to organize a National Plug In Day event in your city, otherwise participating or learning more, please email [email protected], with PlugInDay in the subject line.

Back