Nissan LEAF: Delivery timing / Events in Japan Email

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dash

Brad, like all of us, we are sure you are concerned with recent events in Japan over the last week. We wanted to take a moment to let you know that your Nissan LEAF™ left Japan before the earthquake and tsunami occurred, and even with all that's going on, it is on its way and should arrive on schedule.

At Nissan, we are asking owners and friends to help support the relief efforts in Japan. We are doing our part by pledging $1,000,000. We have already made an immediate donation of $500,000 to the American Red Cross. And when you give through this e-mail, we will match your donation dollar-for-dollar for the first $500,000 in contributions. Thank you for helping us help those in need.

Donate Now

Just received this email from Nissan. I'd expect those that are April/May deliveries would receive this as well if you're Leaf is still in transit, wherever that may be.

Yeah, I got the email too.

7 day email on Mar 6, DB=Week of March 11
Delivery timing email March 19, DB=Week of March 22

The car will come eventually. I wish I could just go to LA and pick it up.

At Nissan, we are asking owners and friends to help support the relief efforts in Japan. We are doing our part by pledging $1,000,000. We have already made an immediate donation of $500,000 to the American Red Cross. And when you give through this e-mail, we will match your donation dollar-for-dollar for the first $500,000 in contributions. Thank you for helping us help those in need.
Answered this email. Right now is more important to help people in Japan to recover from this terrible disaster, than worry when my Leaf will be delivered to me.

Back