NissanConnect EV and Status Reports

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raleedy

Since the change from CarWings to NissanConnect -- if that's what actually happened -- I'm having a few problems and irritations as follows:

1. Cannot log in from iOS App (NissanConnect EV) at all and so must try to navigate the web page from my phone to turn on cabin heat, start charging, check status, etc. This is annoying at best because the web page doesn't render usefully on the phone.

2. E-mail status messages that I have set up do not show up consistently. Yesterday got the desired "charging complete" e-mail. Today, not.

3. LeafLink app no longer works, nobody supports it and there is nobody home to answer an e-mail inquiry at the developer's.

Nissan seems to have broken things that were working fine before. And this is saying nothing about the headaches I had with the transition away from CarWings.

FWIW my car is a 2014 SV.

raleedy said:
3. LeafLink app no longer works, nobody supports it and there is nobody home to answer an e-mail inquiry at the developer's.

Nissan seems to have broken things that were working fine before. And this is saying nothing about the headaches I had with the transition away from CarWings.

This is particularly unfortunate as I was a regular user of LeafLink, and I believe he had recently updated it when Nissan went away from CarWings; this (additional) recent change hasn't resulted in a similar timely update.

I haven't had the same trouble with messages, the new Nissan app, etc. once I got over the password change/cutover.

Back