Nissan's 'Drive Electric' tour!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice lady from the Nissan VIP desk called me and explained I will get free Valet parking, a T shirt, food, and a charge when I leave if I need it. Should be fun!

I'll be at the Orlando event January 20th!

I drove my leaf to last years Florida events and had a great time. Everybody say hello to Abe and Jennifer if you go!

-driveleaf

mwalsh said:
I just got this email from Nissan:
Hmmm.... Maybe I should have rented the Hertz NYC LEAF to drive to the Philly Drive Electric event a couple months back. Of course, since they're not selling the LEAF here, who knows what they would have done if the unexpected happened and someone drove up in a LEAF. I would have liked the complementary "T" shirt! I should have my LEAF by the next time the Drive Electric Tour makes it to Philly, if there is a next time.

I did get the celebrity treatment from a couple of Nissan dealers I stopped into while I had the rental LEAF a couple months ago. Neither had anyone who had actually seen a LEAF "in-the-flesh", and so there were many at each dealer with who I could share my LEAF passion. It will be interesting to see how my Nissan dealer "goes over" my LEAF with me when they deliver it next spring, since I spent some time a couple months ago going over the rental LEAF with them. :)

driveleaf said:
I'll be at the Orlando event January 20th!

I drove my leaf to last years Florida events and had a great time. Everybody say hello to Abe and Jennifer if you go!

-driveleaf

Abe, Jennifer and Dylan are da bomb!

mwalsh said:
'Drive Electric' begins again today. Here is the city list and dates:
Jan. 20-22, 2012, Orlando, Fla.
Jan. 27-20, 2012: Miami

It looks like they're skipping right over the whole West Palm Beach/Pompano/Boynton area. :(

Back