NJ leaf quote

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alxforschnr

Got on offer from a dealership in NJ
2013 SV in Slate with black interior
36 months
12,000 miles
msrp of 32,670
I am getting it at 27,958
$0 down $328 pm

or

$2,000 down $289 pm

I assume I am getting it a a good price?

You're not eligible for the federal rebate unless you're the first owner. The Fed rebate is 7.5k (assuming you have that much in fed tax liability).

There's a "Post Your Order Details Here" in this subforum, so check that out.

I got my SV new w/QC&headlights/floor-mats/protection-pkg for 32k, 35k after tax and before rebates. I'd say I got a good deal compared to most.

Most people lease, you may want to look into that too. The leasing options are extremely good for Leafs compared to normal cars.

goaliepride said:
You're not eligible for the federal rebate unless you're the first owner. The Fed rebate is 7.5k (assuming you have that much in fed tax liability).

There's a "Post Your Order Details Here" in this subforum, so check that out.

I got my SV new w/QC&headlights/floor-mats/protection-pkg for 32k, 35k after tax and before rebates. I'd say I got a good deal compared to most.

Most people lease, you may want to look into that too. The leasing options are extremely good for Leafs compared to normal cars.

Sorry for the confusion. I am the first to own this vehicle.

And, it appears that he is leasing (not purchasing), so the federal
tax credit goes to the leasing company. He is not eligible.

It seems that others have reported lower lease rates,
but without the residual, it is difficult to determine
what interest rate they are charging you.

Have you gotten a quote from another dealer?

A few have reported getting a "quote", and then being
"given" a higher payment when they actually went to
sign the papers, and noticing the "error", they were
told that the earlier "quote" was either out of date,
or a "mistake". A very common loan "game" from
shady lenders - car, home, etc.

garygid said:
And, it appears that he is leasing (not purchasing), so the federal
tax credit goes to the leasing company. He is not eligible.

It seems that others have reported lower lease rates,
but without the residual, it is difficult to determine
what interest rate they are charging you.

Have you gotten a quote from another dealer?

A few have reported getting a "quote", and then being
"given" a higher payment when they actually went to
sign the papers, and noticing the "error", they were
told that the earlier "quote" was either out of date,
or a "mistake". A very common loan "game" from
shady lenders - car, home, etc.

I am a centurion member from AMEX and using their serivce. They gave me two. The one I spoke about above and zero out the door for 333. 24 months 12k miles

I would be cautious about leasing from a dealer in NJ and living in NY. I had an issue once trying to lease a Honda at a dealer in NJ because the NJ dealer didn't understand NY's quirky laws on car leases.

Basically, when you lease a car in NY, you must pay all of the sales tax to the state up front. For example, if you're going to be paying $328 per month for 36 months, you will owe $870.84 to NYS on the day you sign the lease (based on the sales tax rate in Scarsdale of 7.375%). You're not allowed to pay the sales tax per month like you can in most other states. If they offer to "roll" sales tax into your monthly payment, all they are doing is loaning you the $870 and then causing your monthly payment to go up, which then increases how much sales tax you owe.

Anyway, try to find a dealer in NY. The NJ dealers can be more trouble than they're worth.

take over my lease

3 months old SL with every option a 40K car only 3000 miles black on black leather

265/mnt for the next 20 months

or purchase is for 26K

located in 07624

Back