No charge cord with car

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bjorn1349 said:
Update: As of 2 hours ago they are sending me the level 1 Evse. No charge.

I didn't even get around to calling the dealer. Just a good salesman following up like he said he would.

I did call Nissans EV line this morning to make sure I wasn't mistaken about the evse unit before calling the dealer. They hadn't even gotten to contacting them before the dealer called me.

Pretty happy overall. Id have taken an open box/used unit or even a prorated one with a small cost.

Is it ok to mention the dealer since they've been great?
Proper ending... Who is the dealer? Ask the salesperson if he wants a mention too since they stepped up as they should (and actually, might have been required to but that's another story)... My guess is the salesperson made this happen anyway actual how...like that.

Bought the car from Nissan of Cookeville in Cookeville TN.

Found the car through the cargurus website. I had to expand my search beyond the range of the car to find a good one and trailer it home. Totally worth it.

Bjorn1349 said:
Update: As of 2 hours ago they are sending me the level 1 Evse. No charge.

I didn't even get around to calling the dealer. Just a good salesman following up like he said he would.

I did call Nissans EV line this morning to make sure I wasn't mistaken about the evse unit before calling the dealer. They hadn't even gotten to contacting them before the dealer called me.

Pretty happy overall. Id have taken an open box/used unit or even a prorated one with a small cost.

Is it ok to mention the dealer since they've been great?

glad it worked and why not mention the dealer (although I think the salesman deserves more recognition) we want to hear the bad along with the good!

Back