No charging (started/stopped) emails in last few days?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the car not sending a "Starting-Charging" email when using the Timer, ... would seem to be a "missing feature" in the car's software?

Does everybody get the email with the Remote Immediate-Start?

Ho about with a manual immediate-start at the car?

Just to clarify ... I was not getting multiple "Charging Stopped" emails during one continuous charging session. That to me would actually be VERY confusing. I would expect only a single charging stopped email in a single session. The exception might be a power-outage ... or if you manually force remote stop/start.

The 3x "Charging Stopped" emails I received yesterday were 3 actual separate charging sessions at two different physical locations (charged at A, then an hour later at B, and again later in the day at A).

MythicSeabass said:
I have yet to get any email from the car at all.
Nothing, nada, zip.
I can get to it it Carwings without issue though.

Go into the OP and un-check all the notifications; save; exit; then go back in and check them again; save; exit. Also double-check your spam or junk mail folders, just to be sure they aren't going there. Are you getting any text messages? That would at least establish that Carwings is sending some notifications.

I get emails that my climate control timer starts and stops, but nothing about charging. I have everything checked to report them, but still only the climate notifications work for both text and emails. Nothing in junk folder as well.

mwalsh said:
MythicSeabass said:
I have yet to get any email from the car at all.
Nothing, nada, zip.
I can get to it it Carwings without issue though.

Go into the OP and un-check all the notifications; save; exit; then go back in and check them again; save; exit. Also double-check your spam or junk mail folders, just to be sure they aren't going there. Are you getting any text messages? That would at least establish that Carwings is sending some notifications.

No text messages either.
I will do that.
Go back in and reset everything to tell it send messages and see if that makes a difference.

Is everybody getting the full amount of charge that they set? We set the car to charge at 9:00 PM. I checked it at 10:30 PM and it had stopped charging. I restarted it and I finally got the charge stop notification set up last night. I got a text at 12:30 am and when I checked the status the car had only charged to 73%. So I restarted it. We have had a couple of charging interuption events so far. I will be taking the car in to get checked if this keeps going.

Then you should read thru the following thread (the start page I use is semi-random; it's a VERY long thread with MANY reported problems, including what you experienced):

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=850&start=426

Back