NYC Marathon Breathe Easy Tour

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lne937s

Nissan really hasn't done much to promote this (it showed up on Master the Shift less than an hour before the first event, but not on the Nissan LEAF FB page, the NYC Marathon FB page or the Nissan News site), I just saw it today. However, the LEAF is going to be the pace car of the NYC Marathon and will be showing up across NYC in the next few days...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161093710588364#!/event.php?eid=161093710588364

The Nissan LEAF Breathe Easy Tour is coming to New York in anticipation of the NYC Marathon. Visit one of the tour stops to see the LEAF and get some free gear.

Monday, Oct. 25 - 1-2pm: Times Square. Come down to Times Square at noon and get free gear from the new 100% electric Nissan LEAF “Breathe Easy Mobile”.

Tuesday, Oct. 26 - 12-1pm: Herald Square. Come get free gear and check out the new 100% electric Nissan LEAF when the “B...reathe Easy Mobile” visits Herald Square in Manhattan at noon today.

Wednesday, Oct. 27 - 12-1pm: Grand Central Terminal. Come get free stuff from the Breathe Easy Mobile and check out the NYC Marathon’s first zero-emission pace car, the Nissan LEAF. Noon at Grand Central Terminal.

Thursday, Oct. 28 - 12-1pm: Battery Park/Ferry Terminal. Come down to Battery Park in Manhattan at noon and get free gear from the new 100% electric Nissan LEAF “Breathe Easy Mobile”.

Friday, Oct. 29 - 5-7pm: Poland Spring Marathon Kickoff registration/packet pickup (9 East 89th Street). Come get free race gear at the “Breathe Easy Mobile” at NYC Marathon Headquarters starting at 5pm - 9 East 89th Street, NY, NY

Saturday, Oct. 30 - 2:30-3:30pm: Pure East Yoga Studio (86th and 3rd). Check out the Nissan LEAF Breathe Easy Mobile and participate in a complimentary class with Nissan Master Tara Stiles at Pure Yoga on the Upper East Side on October 30th from 2:00pm - 3:00pm. All participants will receive a goodie-bag filled with NYC Marathon and Pure Yoga Swag. RSVP today as space is limited.

Sunday, Oct. 31 - 11-12pm: Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn. Come get free stuff from the Breathe Easy Mobile and check out the NYC Marathon’s first zero-emission pace car, the Nissan LEAF. 11am at Grand Army Plaza in Brooklyn.

Monday, Nov. 1 - 9-10am: Subway Restaurant (5th Ave and 29th Street). Come down to Subway Restaurant at 5th Ave and 29th in Manhattan at 9am to meet Jared and get free gear from the new 100% electric Nissan LEAF “Breathe Easy Mobile”.

Monday, Nov. 1 - 10:30-11:30am: Empire State Building. Come down to the Empire State Building at 10:30am and get free gear from the new 100% electric Nissan LEAF “Breathe Easy Mobile”.

Tuesday, Nov. 2 - 6-7:30pm: Madison Square Garden – Knicks vs. Magic. Come get free stuff from the Breathe Easy Mobile and check out the NYC Marathon’s first zero-emission pace car, the Nissan LEAF. Outside of the Knicks Game at Madison Square Garden.

Wednesday, Nov. 3 - 4:15-5:15pm: Columbus Circle. Come down to Columbus Circle in Manhattan at 4:15pm and get free gear from the new 100% electric Nissan LEAF “Breathe Easy Mobile”.

Wednesday, Nov. 3 - 5:45-6:30pm: Team For Kids Fun Run at PS 9 (corner of CPW and 81st Street). Come down to PS 9 at 81st St. and CPW in Manhattan at 6:30pm to run with Bart Yasso and get free gear from the new 100% electric Nissan LEAF “Breathe Easy Mobile”. Last TFK run of the season: “light up the night” with glowsticks.

Thursday, Nov. 4 - 6:30-7:30pm: Run By Foot Locker fun run ( 34 East 14th Street). At 6:30pm today, come down to the Foot Locker store on 14th Street to meet Olympic Marathoner Ryan Hall and get free gear from the new 100% electric Nissan LEAF “Breathe Easy Mobile”.

Friday, Nov. 5 - 10-11:30: Columbia University. Come down to Columbia University Campus at 10am today and get free gear from the new 100% electric Nissan LEAF “Breathe Easy Mobile”.

Just came back from the Grand Central. They have a SV LEAF with a NYC Marathon body wrap. I mentioned that I was a reservation holder and they let me sit inside and poke around.

They are giving away NYC Marathon long-sleeve t-shirts
on the front:
"NYC The Hard Way 2010"
on the back:
"THE 100% ELECTRIC NISSAN LEAF. RUN HARD. BREATHE EASY. Official Pace Car of the ING NYC Marathon"

If you mention you heard about it on the "Master the Shift facebook page", they were also giving out Asics backpacks (although I don't think they have many left).

I took some some pictures with my blackberry... if can ever figure out how to post pictures to this site...

Back