Owners lending the use of their EVSE to fellow EV drivers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amtoro

Could it be possible to establish a contact list of EVSE owners willing to let other drivers use them when they need a bit of charge?

I was thinking of situations like going to a mall where you would be too close to the limit of your range or things like that and there are no public stations (like it is the case in GA).

I can offer mine to someone needing some energy.

This would work, of course, when owner is present to grant access, etc. and that paying for the electricity, or not, would be agreed in advance.

Any takes? :|

amtoro said:
Could it be possible to establish a contact list of EVSE owners willing to let other drivers use them when they need a bit of charge?

I was thinking of situations like going to a mall where you would be too close to the limit of your range or things like that and there are no public stations (like it is the case in GA).

I can offer mine to someone needing some energy.

This would work, of course, when owner is present to grant access, etc. and that paying for the electricity, or not, would be agreed in advance.

Any takes? :|

http://www.plugshare.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is also an iphone and andriod app. You can list your home charger.

Back