Passenger seat backpocket

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybe

Hello Nissan Leaf S owners

I just bought Nissan Leaf S and in its manual and online features it mentions that this car's passenger seat has a backseat pocket (standard feature), however, my car seat cover is exactly the same as the driver seat, no back pocket. Can someone please post a pic of their passenger seat from the rear so that I can confirm this with the dealer? How could have this happen?

You're not imagining things. My 2015 LEAF S also does not have a pocket on the back of the driver's or passenger's seat. Just dirt where my daughter kicks the chair.

cpeRu9W.jpg

TomT said:
My guess is that Nissan eliminated it to save 28 cents and then never updated the documentation...

Because then it would cost 40 cents to update the documenation :lol:

Nissan is not alone in this. My eGolf has things mentioned in the manual (which is specific to the eGolf version) that were a straight copy/paste from the ICEV version, but either don't exist in my car, or work differently (like the trip odometer).

Oh, wow. I wonder how can I show them their mistake.. this is not acceptable as this is wrong information provided to consumers..its not just their manual, it is also their website and product features page...

busybe said:
Oh, wow. I wonder how can I show them their mistake.. this is not acceptable as this is wrong information provided to consumers..its not just their manual, it is also their website and product features page...

Nissan website shows correctly. Look under Interior.
http://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/versions-specs/

Passenger's seatback pocket (S) Not Available (SV) Standard (SL) Standard

Back