Phoenix Nissan invite

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonewild

I just spoke with someone at the Nissan support line and they told me 1 person is getting a car at the event Dec 14. And the president of north american Nissan is going to hand over the keys.

They also told me that 66 people were invited to the event and no other information is known.

I learned the same thing about an hour ago when I called and made the reservation. They are even limiting the attendees to just those ordering the cars, no guests.

My EVP dock is going in as I type this (the same guy that did yours yesterday morning Gonewild). He said that there are 5 temporary installs of the clipper creek EVSE's in the Phoenix area until the Blink units have UL certification and are deployed in a month or so.

The event on the 14th should be interesting.

CS told me an hour ago or so no invitation is necessary for the SanFrancisco 12/11 event ... just reporting ... don't know what that means.

( I asked since I had not received one, which was unsruprising since I am 100 miles from the event. )

Hmmmmm ;)

1. Sixty-six people are invited.
2. All prospective LEAF owners.
3. No guests allowed.
4. All packed into a small conference room at some obscure Hotel in Scottsdale.
5. Tempting offer of keys for one lucky attendee from the North American Nissan President.
6. Plus One LARGE POLAR BEAR

This is either a fantastic Time Share, Multi Level Opportunity, or something more nefarious.

I'm sending my :twisted: -twin......
:ugeek:

LEAFer said:
CS told me an hour ago or so no invitation is necessary for the SanFrancisco 12/11 event ... just reporting ... don't know what that means.

( I asked since I had not received one, which was unsruprising since I am 100 miles from the event. )

Nissan just posted a blanket invite to the public thru twitter

I received an invite yesterday and did not really think much of it honestly. However, after reading your posts I just gave Nissan a call to RSVP as it sounds like it may be very interesting. Unfortunately, as has been the case with all of my calls to the 877 number, the customer service rep. was not knowledgeable and seemed to have no idea what RSVP I was talking about. She did not even have my email address in her database that was used to send me the invitation in the first place. Uggghh, I really hope other details of the whole buying process will get a little more organized!

Back