Phone call from dealership for service

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenleaf

I received a phone call from Premier Nissan of San Jose:

PN: "Hello, may I speak to Greenleaf?"

ME: "Yes, this is him"

PN: "I am calling from Premier Nissan of San Jose with regards to your 2011 Nissan Leaf. This call may be recorded for training purposes. Our records indicate that you last serviced the car in Apr 2011. We would like to inform you that your vehicle would be due for required service soon".

ME: "Oh. I wasn't aware that it is due for any required service."

PN: "Your vehicle should be due for an oil change sir."

ME: "This is an electric car and it doesn't need an oil change."

PN: " ... "

PN: "Oh ... I'm sorry to bother you sir. Bye"

ME: "Bye"

*Hangs up*

LOL. I was there in April to fix the A/C bug.

:lol: :lol: Poor guy... if that ever happens to me, just for the fun of it, I'll take them up on it and bring the car to the service bay ;)

I recall reading a similar story on this forum from a while back. Kind of sad this kind of thing still happens long after the car has been in the market - especially from someone at a Nissan dealership.

Like amtoro, if I ever receive a similar call I will take the person up on scheduling the oil change. I'd be willing to bet that on the day before the service I get a call from the service manager looking over his appointments for the next day when he sees "Leaf - Oil Change." :)

Back