Poll : August/Sept orders - did you order ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August/Sept orders - did you order ?

• August - Ordered

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • August - Quote not accepted

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • August - Can't order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August - Can order, but haven't

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • September - Ordered

Votes: 62 43.1%
  • September - Quote not accepted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September - Can't order

Votes: 21 14.6%
  • September - Can order, but haven't

• Others - Ordered !

• Others - Can't order

Votes: 20 13.9%

• Total voters

evnow

Looks like all August people got their emails and can order - except for a few with home assessment problems.

For Septemberites, some can order, some can't.

So, time for a poll :shock:

ps : I'll have a separate which date/time you ordered poll in a few days ...

So looks like a lot of Sept people still can't order.

But I don't think they are releasing just a few hundred every day. I think they will release all the Sept orders in 5 states this week. No point making dealers wait all month long ... I won't be surprised if quite a few buyers take their sweet time sending RAQs ....

Yep...Nissan please take my money...

How often do you have to work so hard to get a car company to take your cash?

:)

It will all work out...I just HATE waiting...I did that long enough for an Aptera.

(plus I've been thinking of getting a Brammo electric motorcycle and a Fiat 500...would be about 25k for both of them and would also probably get delivered around Christmas. So about the same as a LEAF time wise and cash wise once you take out the tax deduction...So Nissan let me order before I change my mind :) )

Gavin

Gavin said:
You didn't try to get an EV-1, did you?

Many of us tried very hard to get GM to take our money. They flat out refused.

August invitee unable to process order until september first. I told by some The delay would not matter i would still get delivery in december. But also told By others that They were no longer sure.

Now i have to wait 6 weeks to find out

evnow said:
Looks like all August people got their emails and can order - except for a few with home assessment problems.

As an August order who SHOULD have been one of the first TWO (by my pre order $99 timeline) people to have this system complete, I'm STILL not able to order. I'm keeping my mouth shut from here on in as I fear retaliation ... like when you ask the chef at a resteraunt to take back a bad meal. You don't want your food spit and stomped on.

:(

hill said:
evnow said:

As an August order who SHOULD have been one of the first TWO (by my pre order $99 timeline) people to have this system complete, I'm STILL not able to order. I'm keeping my mouth shut from here on in as I fear retaliation ... like when you ask the chef at a resteraunt to take back a bad meal. You don't want your food spit and stomped on.

:(

As of today, my account is still in "limbo..." my reservation number has disappeared from my dashboard, there is no check mark next to complete on my reservation status, my home assessment information is gone... they told me on Monday it has been escalated and should be resolved in five days..

Today I was told it will take another week....

In addition, I was told today that I am in the ready to order timeframe, so I should be able to order....

Not a very happy camper at this time...

Dav said:
Gavin said:
You didn't try to get an EV-1, did you?

Many of us tried very hard to get GM to take our money. They flat out refused.
That's only because nobody wanted an EV-1. :roll: (Sorry. Couldn't resist that. ;) )

Ok Sep order and I just placed the order. Not sure I am able to change the poll entry. BTW, can we have a poll with the various color options and how many have placed.

I checked with 2 others and everyone who had Black today had their dashboard open up today... Wonder if Nissan is sending out emails based on color preference...

csriram45 said:
I checked with 2 others and everyone who had Black today had their dashboard open up today... Wonder if Nissan is sending out emails based on color preference...

I had black selected, and kept it, and ordered on the 31st, so I don't think that color maters.

I had September order date.

4/20 reservation.
Noticed I could order this morning around 9:00a (9/3).
Sent for RAQ ~1:00p (9/3).
Will probably wait til over the weekend to make final order.

Had originally selected Silver SV but changed to Black SL for RAQ.

BTW ... Just now received email from Nissan that I can RAQ from dealer (1:35p, at least 4-1/2 hrs after actual order screen opened up)

Back