Possible Group Buy of Wet Okole Seat Covers! (delete!)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jcesare said:
Since Leaf is not listed on their web site am I correct in assuming that this is a custom order or is another Nissan model compatible?

Is the arm rest included?

The Leaf is a brand new pattern, and the site hasn't been updated to show it yet.
I'll ask about the armrest ;)

Rake said:
jcesare said:
Since Leaf is not listed on their web site am I correct in assuming that this is a custom order or is another Nissan model compatible?

Is the arm rest included?

The Leaf is a brand new pattern, and the site hasn't been updated to show it yet.
I'll ask about the armrest ;)

Wet Okole has the pattern for the armrest also. A picture of the arm rest cover is below.
IMG_3845.JPG

garygid said:
Can the center and side (trim) panels be any colors?

Their site makes it appear that the side (trim) must be black.

"(Outside sections are black)" but also "Color choices below are for middle sections and that outside sections are always black, except on seat covers ordered with full piping"

I cancelled my original order until I get fabric samples and possibly get on the group by

definitely +1

Got my samples yesterday and liked the colors I got. Wife chose one of them so hopefully can figure out the group deal thing. How many more do we need? Really would like to get these on my Leaf as every time I have my friends or their kids in my car I fear the seat will get dirty. This is what happens when you have leather seats or dark color seats and now suddenly get lighter seats :)

csriram45 said:
Got my samples yesterday and liked the colors I got. Wife chose one of them so hopefully can figure out the group deal thing. How many more do we need? Really would like to get these on my Leaf as every time I have my friends or their kids in my car I fear the seat will get dirty. This is what happens when you have leather seats or dark color seats and now suddenly get lighter seats :)
What colors did you go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back