Post Your Order Details Here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mdh51 said:
California SF bay area
2014 Leaf S Blue Ocean
Premium package, splash guards, floor mats and cargo area mat
MSRP $31425
Price Accepted $28,940 capital cost, lease with $3,000 down and $198(with taxes included) for 36 months
With state and federal incentives at $10K, they are actually paying me to drive the car.
Total amount for 36 months is $7100 and down payment is $3000 Total costs is $10,100 and there is $10k is fed and state incentives
Additional Fees: doc 80, reg transfer 29, license and registration $275, r, tire 7
Purchase Premier Nissan of Fremont
Boardwalk Nissan, Fremont Ca.
Delivery 5/20/2014
The 6.6 was included. Purchased an adapter for $650, My garage had 220 electricity(so I am in luck)

Pardon my newb question, but are you sure you qualify for the $10k state and federal tax credits if you lease? I understood that if you leased, the leasing company qualifies for the incentive and not the lessee.

State : California
Metro area/city : Los Angeles

Color/trim: Cayenne Red 2014 Leaf SL,
Premium package, splash guards, floor mats and cargo area mat

Total MSRP+destination charge: 37265
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): 30544 (includes 3500 NMAC rebate)
Total OTD/cash price: 34033

Purchase or lease?: Purchase, financed for 72 month for 0% with $0 down. Hard to resist free money

Delivery: Monday, June 30

Dealer: AutoNation Nissan SouthBay, Hawthorne

Plans for home charging: Level 2 Charging

Metro area/city : Brampton, Ontario CANADA

Color/trim: metallic grey / black
Options: SV
Accessories: tint, all rather mats, titan protection

Total MSRP+destination charge: 37900
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): 35 700
Purchase or lease?: 48m lease, 24000km/yr

Date/time of reservation: May 18/4

Dealer: 401 Dixie Nissan

Delivery date: TBD

Plans for home charging: trickle charge until winter, install level 2 plug in

State : California
Metro area/city : Los Angeles/

Color/trim: SV/Red
Options: Quick Charge package, and Premium Audio Package
Accessories: Floor mats, Cargo mat, Safety Kit

Total MSRP+destination charge: 36,754.00
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license):33,334.00
Total discount (or markup): 3500 (NMAC)
Additional fees: 0
Purchase or lease?: Purchase

Actual order date (when quote was accepted): 7-11-14

Dealer: Ross Nissan

Delivery date: July 11, 14

Plans for home charging: 120 v until Rebate then 240V home charger

Really excited for my first EV and I think I got a great deal!

State : Georgia
Metro area/city : Atlanta (Duluth)

Color/trim: 2015 Super Black S
Options: Leather seats (!!!) and QC

Leased for 24mo/24k miles @ $300/mo no money down

Dealer: Gwinnett Place Nissan

Plans for home charging: Trickle charging at home

I am a tax accountant and I have research it completely. Go to Nissan's site http://www.nissanusa.com/ev/media/pdf/incentives/nissan-leaf-incentive-federal-2.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would not have leased it without the rebates

MDH51:Like most posters, we want to believe you but it has been our experience that although you "qualify" for the Federal Tax rebate, it really means that the leasing company gets that money. It is taken off the cost of the car...you, personally, will not see any cash as a result. In CA, though, you will get their state rebate of $2500 (directly to you)if you lease for 3 years.

Lou

mdh51 said:
I am a tax accountant and I have research it completely. Go to Nissan's site http://www.nissanusa.com/ev/media/pdf/incentives/nissan-leaf-incentive-federal-2.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's whoever purchases the vehicle who would receive the $7,500 tax credit. In this case, the company you lease FROM owns the vehicle/lien, so they get the tax credit (which is how they can afford all these leasing deals).

As far as I know, you would be the first lessee to get the $7,500 tax credit (not rebate, big difference).

But I'm not a tax expert (just went through hell to get my $7,500 tax credit this year, and I PURCHASED the vehicle), and I would love nothing more than for you to get that money :)

State : CA
Metro area/city : SF bay area

Color/trim: Cayenne Red/ 2015 Leaf S
Options: floor/cargo mat,quick charge port,splash shield
Accessories: 110v level1 charger

Total MSRP+destination charge: 32,000 (including destination fee $850 )
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): 26,500
Total discount (or markup): 5,500
Additional fees: $80 document fee), $196 license fee, $111 registration fee, $7 CA tire fee
Purchase or lease?: purchase with 0% finance

so total i will pay $29,541 (including everything,tax, document fee, reg fee,...)
$2000 down and $765.04/mo for 36 month

Date/time of reservation: 07/26/14
Designated order month: 36
First date able to request a quote (RAQ): 07/20/14
Actual order date (when quote was accepted): 07/26/14

Dealer: Hayward Nissaon

Delivery date: 07/26/2014

Plans for home charging: 110v level1, maybe upgrade to 220/240v level2 in future depends on how difficult and how costy to convert from 110v to 220v in the garage.

will get $2500 cash rebate from CA state and $7500 federal tax credit for 2014

Purchased from dealer stock last Friday (07/25/2014). Really nice seeing what others pay.

State : Texas
Metro area/city : DFW/Dallas

Year/Make: 2015 / LEAF SL
Color/trim: Pearl White/Black interior - SL
Options: Premium Package (Bose stereo & Around-view), Window Tint, Wheel Lock, Pinstripe, Nitro in tires.
Accessories: None.

Total MSRP+destination charge: $38,460 ($39,438 w/ Pinstripe/Tint/Wheel Locks/Nitro)
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): $32,000 (including NMAC $3500 incentive)
Total discount (or markup): $3,938 (or total discount of $7,438 with NMAC $3,500 finance with us credit)
Additional fees:
- State Sales - $62.50
- Dealer inventory - $66.37
- Dealer Document - $125.00
- Inspection - $23.75
- License/title - $85.75
- Road and bridge - $10.00
- Buyer tag - $5.00
Purchase or lease?: Purchase
Purchase Notes:
$3,500 NMAC credit
$1,646.65 Equity Trade In (leaving only -$62.50 state sales tax due to value of previous car) ($31,000 trade-in value vs. $32,000 LEAF purchase price)
$7,500 Fed Tax Credit (verified I have sufficient tax liability prior)
$2,500 State Incentive
MSRP discount from $38,460 to $35,500 (then minus $3,500 for financing with NMAC)
Accessories @ $978.00 received for free (Pinstripe, Tint, Wheel Locks, Nitro)
2 year EZ Charge card for free charging (free for 30 min @ DC and free for 1 hour at level 2)
5 year finance @ 1.9% ($20731.72 financed after discounts/tax credit/state incentive/trade-in)

Date/time of reservation: July 25th, 2014
Designated order month: In stock (Dealer trade)
First date able to request a quote (RAQ): July 24th, 2014
Actual order date (when quote was accepted): Dealer stock.

Dealer: Auto Nation Dallas (Robert Williams)

Delivery date: July 25th, 2014

Plans for home charging: 110v for now, level 2 Bosch soon.
http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-EL-5125...406478751&sr=8-1&keywords=nissan+leaf+charger

Other Notes:
We traded a 2013 Honda Pilot/Touring 4X4 for our 2015 LEAF. The Pilot averaged 14.7 MPG. We are absolutely loving this car! ;)

State : Texas
Metro area/city : DFW

Color/trim: Cayenne Red
Options: Model S
Accessories: None

Total MSRP+destination charge: $2399 down + $199/mo (36 months)
Purchase or lease?: Lease

Dealer: Nissan of Mckinney

Delivery date: 8/9/2014

Plans for home charging: Level 1 charging at home.

Finally got the LEAF!

State : Maryland
Metro area/city : Washington DC

Model: 2014 LEAF SV
Color/trim: Super Black
Options: Quick Charge Package
Accessories: Floor and Cargo mats

Total MSRP+destination charge: $1000 down, $1431 registration, dealer, freight, tag and title fees + $245/mo (including tax for 24 months)

Dealer: Herb Gordon Nissan

Delivery date: 8/8/2014

Plans for home charging: Existing Eaton L2 EVSEs at apartment complex garage.

State: TX
Metro area/city : Dallas

Color/trim: 2015 Cayenne Red S
Options: none
Accessories: cargo & floor mats, window tint

Lease terms: $1875 cash, 36 mos @ $200/mo, 12K miles/yr, $1875 rebate coming from state

Dealer: Trophy Nissan

Delivery date: 08/05/2014

Plans for home charging: Clipper Creek LCS-20, $395

State: GA
Metro area/city : Atlanta

Color/trim: 2015 Glacier White S
Options: Quick Charger
Accessories: cargo & floor mats; splash guards

Purchase or lease?: Purchase with $3500 instant rebate with a $32k MSRP

Dealer: Autonation Nissan Thorton

Delivery date: 08/15/2014

Plans for home charging: None

jrwild said:
Other Notes:
We traded a 2013 Honda Pilot/Touring 4X4 for our 2015 LEAF. The Pilot averaged 14.7 MPG. We are absolutely loving this car! ;)
Good, because that Pilot is really horrendous in overlap crash tests. It's hard to believe people who know still buy it. It's worse than a Leaf

State: GA
Metro area/city : Atlanta

Color/trim: 2014 Glacier White S
Options: Quick Charger
Accessories: cargo & floor mats; splash guards; cargo lid

Purchase or lease?: Purchase at ~$28,800 with a $32k MSRP. Total out the door ~$27,600 (including stealership fee, taxes and rebate). About $200 below invoice even including stealership fee. Financed at 0% for 6 years with $0 down.

Dealer: Autonation Nissan Thornton Road

Delivery date: 06/28/2014

Plans for home charging: Clipper Creek HCS-40 (self-installed--love the fast 30 miles added per hour)

They jerked me around some. Quoted me one price by email, then pretended they thought I was VPP and was giving me VPP price (even though neither I nor they said anything about VPP), tried to steal my trade-in (so I didn't sell it to them), pretended that you could either have the $3500 from Nissan or the 0% for 6 years and not both, and then still tried to sneak in a 5% interest rate. Salesman complained how he had to personally pay MSRP for my cargo lid since I was getting too good a deal. Stealerships suck.

State : CA
Metro Area / City : Carlsbad, CA (North San Diego, near Legoland

Trim : S 2015, Silver (metallic gun)
Options : [F01] Charge Package (CHA), [B10] Splash Guards (SGD), [L92] Floor Mats & Cargo Area Mat (FL2), [M93] Cargo Net (NET), [S92] Safety Kit (SAF)

Total MSRP : $$32,100 (includes $820 destination & handling fee)

Price Accepted : $29912.63 (Leased 2000 down, $250.00/month exactly) :D

Dealer : Imperio Nissan of San Juan Capistrano (Started with Connell In Costa Mesa, but they won't deal)

Delivery Date : 8/23/2014 8:30PM

Currently, Nissan leasing company will give you $7500 credit directly in your lease + additional. It is 8810 total for me on the lease.

If you buy, you get $7500 federal later, but Nissan finance give you $3500 cash back.

John

lion said:
mdh51 said:

It's whoever purchases the vehicle who would receive the $7,500 tax credit. In this case, the company you lease FROM owns the vehicle/lien, so they get the tax credit (which is how they can afford all these leasing deals).

As far as I know, you would be the first lessee to get the $7,500 tax credit (not rebate, big difference).

But I'm not a tax expert (just went through hell to get my $7,500 tax credit this year, and I PURCHASED the vehicle), and I would love nothing more than for you to get that money :)

State: PA
Metro area: Philadelphia

Color/trim: Blue Ocean/ 2013 Leaf S+QC
Options: just the QC and backup camera. Black interior (hides stains for lease?)
Accessories: 120 V L1 Charger AND 30A Bosch L2 charger (hardwired, DIY install)

Lease: 3 yr, 36 k miles, basically honored the $2k down, $200/mo, not including taxes, fees and extras...came to $2k + $238 mo.

Delivery: 5/8/2014. (the current record holder for monthly US sales)
Dealer: Conicelli Nissan. Nice low pressure sales, not super knowledgable about the car, happy to provide test drive (in a 2014 S with a plastic wrapped interior). Asked them afterwards how many they have sold....got the impression 4 or 5 TOTAL. :roll:

3 months in....very pleased with car, wife uses for ~32 mi round trip daily commute + frequent errands. I drive it on the weekends.

I've been driving my Leaf for about a month and very happy with it so far.

Here are my order details:

State : MA

Color/trim: 2014 S Gun Metallic
Options: QC package

Purchase or lease?: 3 year-lease, 12,000 miles/year
$250 down + $248 monthly payment

Dealer: Marlboro Nissan (very knowledgeable, pleasant and efficient)

Delivery date: 7/19/2014

Plans for home charging: Level 1

Back