Qualtrics survey - CARWINGS Charge Station Availability

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard

Nissan just put out another of their Qualtrics surveys today. This one was focused on mileage (average miles driven on
weekdays/weekends) and charging metrics (how often one uses different charging stations: public, friends house, etc..)

Funny, they didn't ask at all about drivers' experiences with for-pay stations.

The most interesting thing was the reveal of a potential new CARWINGS feature:

7195724626ab32a791ee31cb80000aec

7195724626ab32a791ee31cb8000152f

This would be great if they can pull it off.

Too long. I'll devote about three minutes to a survey, unless they are giving me something in return for my time.

Bill

The survey was fine.
It had the usually survey faults of not allowing for fine tuning of answers.
I also got an email invite for a web-survey from the CA Rebate folks at the same time:
Sincerely,
David Almeida
Plug-in Electric Vehicle Program Manager

California Center for Sustainable Energy
8690 Balboa Ave., Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92123-1502
858.244.1190 phone
858.244.1178 fax
http://www.energycenter.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; web

It was much longer and they offered me a chance to do a UC Davis survey.
I did all three. Folks are really trying to pin down the infrastructure support issues.
I certainly wish that Nissanand MItsub would get on the stick and start subsidizing L3 along major roadways and attractions.

It wasn't too bad of a survey. Asked some good questions I thought and there were a few places to type in "Other" where I was able to give them some additional feedback.

However, I was disappointed that it didn't go into more detail on why I was "unhappy" with CARWINGS and lack of timely updating of stations. I thought I was going to be given an opportunity to explain in more detail why I used chargepoint.net and plugshare.com, but no go.

I like the proposed change, but I would've really preferred a "crowd-sourcing" update where stations we plug into are automatically uploaded to the server for sharing with everyone else (subject to marking a station as "public" or "private" with "private" being the default so we don't end up with everyone's home stations in our maps).

Back