Radio Advertising

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyguy

Nissan is going crazy with radio advertising here in Los Angeles. The traffic reports that are given every 10 minutes are brought to you by the Nissan leaf. "Come drive the Nissan Leaf at the ALT Car Expo in Santa Monica October ...." "Sign up for your drive on ...website" I have heard this many times in the past 3 days. Looks like they are trying to get new customers interested.

hobbyguy said:
Nissan is going crazy with radio advertising here in Los Angeles. The traffic reports that are given every 10 minutes are brought to you by the Nissan leaf. "Come drive the Nissan Leaf at the ALT Car Expo in Santa Monica October ...." "Sign up for your drive on ...website" I have heard this many times in the past 3 days. Looks like they are trying to get new customers interested.

Yes, but reservations end today! They will be disappointed that they can't reserve one now.

leaffan said:
Yes, but reservations end today! They will be disappointed that they can't reserve one now.

They'll be even more disappointed that they can't buy one until 2012 - unless Nissan has some way to ramp up production much faster than planned. Hmmm, maybe that's part of the China deal they're talking about... (Totally unfounded rumor alert.)

hobbyguy said:

Instead of inviting all and sundry to the 'Electric Drive' event, I think they should give those with orders and (to a lesser extent) reservations more time with the car.

I'm rather hoping that the Friday morning, in particular, is so much quieter than they expected, that they can give us FAR more time with the car than one circuit.

Back