Report AC/Restart Problem Here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Palmer,

I was the one you quoted above, but I didn't have any hardware replaced (that I know of). I went in specifically to get the new software updated. Are you saying those part numbers are hardware-related?

So, if I take my "B" in for the Recall, they will install another "B" version, not to BE confused with the original "B" version, and we have no way to tell if we have "Original-B" or "Recall-B"?

Sounds like a major stupid naming decision to me.

It is quite possible Consult III provides more detail over the NAV info, that may be a general number.

Randy said:
Hi Palmer,

I was the one you quoted above, but I didn't have any hardware replaced (that I know of). I went in specifically to get the new software updated. Are you saying those part numbers are hardware-related?

I don't know for sure what you had changed, but the number displayed on the vehicle infotainment system is

3NA0B

What you reported was:

old p/n: 237D0-6NA0B
new p/n: 237D0-6NA0C

Nothing here matches at all. What was reported by AmarilloLeaf was:

237D0-3NA0B

which has the last section matching the number on the infotainment system, but what does that mean? It could be something totally different. This is why there is so much confusion. People are comparing things and don't even know if they are comparing an apple to an orange. It has created far too much confustion and anxiety over nothing. We've known for two weeks that disconnecting the battery will reset the condition, and that Nissan was working on a permanent solution, but people were still getting worked up over it. Even now that there is a permanent solution available there is still concern.

Back