selling my Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyGT02

What do you suppose I could get for a 2015 S with the charge package, 5k miles, in near perfect condition?

I'm thinking about upgrading.

$18000 to $19500 is the going rate on craigslist atlanta
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/search/cta?sort=priceasc&srchType=T&query=nissan+leaf+2015" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just wait until the new electric cars with double the range come to market then the price on these 60-70mile range cars will really really plummet.
I'm basing this on what happened in the electric motorcycle industry which is a few years ahead of electric cars. New Zero Motorcycle with 35 miles range used to sell for $10,000 now you can get them under $2,000, 80% drop in value over just 4-5 years. And most of them are very very low millage.

good luck. you will likely get $18k for it so $20k starting price is not too bad ($18k will get you a 2015 sadly!! I kind of wish I had waited 6 more months!!!)

Just a thought: You might want to wash your car before taking photos, and wash your car before each showing. You may not think it makes a difference, but psychologically, the buyer *will* pay more for a cleaner car than a dirty one.

Back