Spare wheel

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docj

I am trying to assemble a spare wheel for my 17"wheel SV+ & am having lots of trouble finding a 17" rim. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Jerry

I am trying to assemble a spare wheel for my 17"wheel SV+ & am having lots of trouble finding a 17" rim. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Jerry
Some have reported minimal caliper clearance with other Nissan wheels. In the end I had Discount Tire mount a cheap but new Sentury tire ($58 with price match) to a Liquid Metal 16" steel wheel ($69). Cost of mounting was $22 or so. This seemed a reasonable price for a spare I knew would mount up OK. I will keep it in my garage and have it ready in case I get a flat...

I bought mine from eBay. I even purchased a cheap new tire to mount on it from eBay as well.

To the risk is in getting a serious flat away from home. Therefore I have AAA road service and I keep a spare in the back. My other car is a hybrid Prius and I keep a spare in it also. It gives me peace of mind.

Back