SPOTTED: SILVER LEAF IN ISSAQUAH!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knightarmor

Wasn't sure where to post this, but today while me and my co-workers were walking to lunch we spotted a brand spanking new silver Leaf in the Target parking lot. Very clean and I think I have made up my mind what color Leaf i'll be getting! Anywho, if you're on here, nice Leaf!!!

knightarmor said:
Wasn't sure where to post this, but today while me and my co-workers were walking to lunch we spotted a brand spanking new silver Leaf in the Target parking lot. Very clean and I think I have made up my mind what color Leaf i'll be getting! Anywho, if you're on here, nice Leaf!!!
I'm yet to see a Leaf in the wild ...

knightarmor said:

I saw an Ocean Blue Leaf with no plates heading west on the 520 bridge about 1 pm this afternoon! I can't wait until mine comes. The garage is all ready with the Blink unit saying to "plug in your car".

Probably should put these "sighting reports" into the "leafless in Seattle" thread.

Mine is silver, but I wasn't in Issaquah today. And mine is dirty now, since it's been over a month of driving in the rain! :)

I see two regularly at Boeing. In fact I park next to a red one (like the one I am getting), every Monday. That's in South Park. Then I saw at least two in the Everett parking lot on two different occasions. So in all, there will be at least 4 Boeing employees with LEAFs come this summer. I am sure there will be (or already are more).

As far as while driving, I've only seen one, maybe a month ago (a blue one), heading south on 405 just before the 520 exit.

knightarmor said:
I'm local and mine's silver. But I'm pretty sure you didn't see mine, because I haven't seen it yet! It's out there somewhere…

(The one most likely originally built for me was instead given to someone who ordered months after I did. Now I have to wait till JULY for them to build a replacement for me.)

I did come across one in the wild. It turns out that it belongs to a good friend of mine, but I had no idea he was even getting a LEAF, too!

Back