Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's interesting to note that his dash had a jan 13th date. So it will be interesting to see how non-accurate the dates end up being.

So if you have a 1/13 date now, does that mean our cars passed inspection and we could get them this week?

On another note, it looks like my information on the spreadsheet was deleted! Oh well?

turbo2ltr said:
I rolled it back to 12 already so it would have to be from before then. Someone really messed with it huh?

My info is fine and the couple of people I checked that said their info was bad, seemed right, though I can't say for sure. We'll have to wait for them to speak up.

My info looks good now.

As of this evening ... my dashboard moved in the OPPOSITE ... WRONG .... Direction !!! :!: :evil:

It now says week of 1/25 (was week of 1/17) ! WTH ?!

(And that's a Tuesday. Until yesterday Dealer's Vehicle Detail screen said 1/21 while my dashboard said 1/17.)

(Happy New Year anyways ...)

I would be interested in hearing a follow-up post from Omkar to see if he actually got his car. I don't see him on the spreadsheet - am I missing something?

Hi all, I updated the OP with instruction on how to update your entry. I know it's a PITA, but it will keep the spreadsheet from being vandalized.

turbo2ltr said:
Hi all, I updated the OP with instruction on how to update your entry. I know it's a PITA, but it will keep the spreadsheet from being vandalized.
Thanks a lot for this. Can you give edit rights to a couple of people as backup ?

Thats up to csriram45. I don't own the spreadsheet, just maintaining it.

I'm a bit OCD so I'd rather not have too many cooks in the kitchen messing with it, but I understand the concern and it's probably a good idea.

Yes turbo2ltr and I have the access and can edit. Depending on how many requests we get we can decide if we need more people to maintain the sheet.

Thanks
Sam

Regarding Vins, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc . . . . . is THIS person the same one as Reeler?

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=169751

Presuming so, did ecotality blow a gasket when they found one of their signups leaving the area? And if Reeler, does he get to flip ecotality the bird, and take the blink evse with him to CO?

If you don't fill the requirements of the EVProject for the data collection period, they reserve the right to take the EVSE back...and back charge you for the install.

hill said:
Regarding Vins, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc . . . . . is THIS person the same one as Reeler?

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=169751

Presuming so, did ecotality blow a gasket when they found one of their signups leaving the area? And if Reeler, does he get to flip ecotality the bird, and take the blink evse with him to CO?
I believe Tom [Reeler] has stated that his Leaf will be staying at his CA home in this thread. I don't know where the author of that article got the idea that he is going to drive it to CO.

TT

Presumably the EVProject would reclaim their EVSE if somebody moved out of state ... and did not steal the EVSE that did not belong to them.

But, is that story real?
First I had heard of it.

Very difficult to drive the LEAF back to CO, but just very time-consuming, not impossible.

Of course, one could "rent" a QC-on-a-Truck as a support vehicle ... like the one Nissan is using at the Test-Drives.

Back