SPX Power Xpress

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pchilds

I am thinking about selling my SPX EVSE. What is a used SPX Power Xpress worth? It has the latest firmware, works with the RAV4 EV and 2011 LEAF with end timer. The J1772 cable crimps have been soldered and the cable has been tested at 32 amps with no connector overheating. The input connector is a 14-50, cable is 8 awg.

pchilds said:
I am thinking about selling my SPX EVSE. What is a used SPX Power Xpress worth? It has the latest firmware, works with the RAV4 EV and 2011 LEAF with end timer. The J1772 cable crimps have been soldered and the cable has been tested at 32 amps with no connector overheating. The input connector is a 14-50, cable is 8 awg.

I also have an SPX that has needed all the things you mentioned. As I see it , OpenEVSE is the competition, since it's what I bought to replace the SPX.

smkettner said:
Does it work with the different LEAF vehicle timer settings? I think that was an issue during the initial release.

pchilds said:
works with the Rav4 EV and 2011 LEAF with end timer

Keijidosha, I did the same - not because the SPX was inferior, but because I wanted to make my own.

Back