The official "I got my Leaf" thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got Leaf today. 100 miles on full charge !

As soon as I started the car and switched on the climate control - it was down to 70 miles ;)

Thanks guys.

I've added a blog entry describing the delivery process in some detail -> http://www.mynissanleaf.com/blog.php?u=235&b=48.

I'm planning on keeping detailed stats and blogging about the experience atleast once a week.

Gonewild said:
GOT MY LEAF today it had 14 miles on it on arrival

Congrats to Gonewild! As he lives close to me I stopped by on my way home.

5490789746_6856f655a5_b.jpg

5490788740_1b07c254cd_b.jpg

malloryk said:
Gonewild said:

congratulations, gonewild! Now, go wild in your Leaf! Nice pics of yours and skywagon's together.

Hey Mallory, I also found where I took a photo of our cars on delivery day... so indirectly my car said "hey" to Gonewild's car for you...

5492520224_d3098b4fda_b.jpg

Skywagon said:
malloryk said:
Gonewild said:

congratulations, gonewild! Now, go wild in your Leaf! Nice pics of yours and skywagon's together.

Hey Mallory, I also found where I took a photo of our cars on delivery day... so indirectly my car said "hey" to Gonewild's car for you...

LOL it looks like our front charge port flaps are saying "What's up!" to each other!

evnow said:
Thanks guys.

I've added a blog entry describing the delivery process in some detail -> http://www.mynissanleaf.com/blog.php?u=235&b=48.

I'm planning on keeping detailed stats and blogging about the experience atleast once a week.

Congrats, evnow, at long last. I also had the AMEX snafu, but it apparently set me back further than it did you.

By the way, are you British or Canadian? I've detected certain turns of phrase in your posts here before, but in reading your very good blogs, I see some British spellings, such as "favourite".

Fess up. I was born in Liverpool and I'm proud to admit it, let's hear your story. :)

malloryk said:
Skywagon said:
malloryk said:

LOL it looks like our front charge port flaps are saying "What's up!" to each other!

Na, its more like "hey, you drink here often?"... LOL.

Boomer23 said:
By the way, are you British or Canadian? I've detected certain turns of phrase in your posts here before, but in reading your very good blogs, I see some British spellings, such as "favourite".

Fess up. I was born in Liverpool and I'm proud to admit it, let's hear your story. :)
LOL. My English is all messed up - too many influences.

evnow said:
Boomer23 said:

LOL. My English is all messed up - too many influences.

As Homer said "English, who needs that, I'm never going to England."

I got my Leaf today from Fontana Nissan! Ecotality came at 7am to install the Blink, then Fontana Nissan picked me upat 10:30. I was there for about 4 hours, they were great going over everything on the car. Drove the 70 miles home, with 37 to spare.

Love my Blue Leaf!

Back