the "Woosh"

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

torgazm

So I was watching an old 60's Batman episode, and when the Batmobile left the batcave, I noticed there was a familiar sound: Our LEAF's VSP 'whoosh'!

Anyone else ever notice that? :eek:

Gotham City 12 Miles.

torgazm said:
So I was watching an old 60's Batman episode, and when the Batmobile left the batcave, I noticed there was a familiar sound: Our LEAF's VSP 'whoosh'!

Anyone else ever notice that? :eek:

Gotham City 12 Miles.

Batman has a jet engine so that was basically the turbo zipping by at high speeds while running at 25,000 RPM

Kind of funny but I still like all the old 60s Batman episodes and the one movie that they made over all the newer movies...I love silly humor..

mark1313 said:
Kind of funny but I still like all the old 60s Batman episodes and the one movie that they made over all the newer movies...I love silly humor..

I catch the old 60's Batman series on METV here in Omaha... Campy fun! And yes, the Batmobile noise is from turbine, but on a quieter scale, it really is our whoosh noise!

Drivesolo said:
Isn't Batman's motorcycle in the current Christopher Nolan's film an EV?

from Wikipedia:
The Batcycle for the 2008 superhero film The Dark Knight (directed by Christopher Nolan) is called the Batpod[3][4] and its mock-up was done by Nolan[5] and later designed by Nathan Crowley, who designed the Tumbler for Batman Begins (2005). The bike has 20" front and rear tires (the Tumbler's front wheels), and is powered by a high-performance, water-cooled, single-cylinder engine - geared toward the lower end for faster acceleration and with no exhaust pipes.

But the Sound came from an EV:

The engine noise was designed around the Shepard tone, for which sound effects came, in part, from the sound of the Tesla Roadster's electric motor.

Back