Updated:Premier Nissan SJ is allowing charging

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The day that two LEAF's need the same EVSE at a dealership is the day they need to invest in more chargers.

Good fricking grief. As I said in the first sentence, I see both sides of this.

I followed up on the Premier Nissan charger access.

It is accessible to the public 24x7.

They even have the 2 chargers outside the service bays coned off so they will be available to EV drivers and not ICE'd (occupied by a gasoline car).

So we'll have to check with other dealers and hope they aspire to the high standard of charge access that Premier Nissan is doing for us! (Public, 24x7 access with a cone saving the space.

(for whatever reason when I asked some weeks back, I heard it was restricted - which is incorrect. Maybe I asked the wrong question or person, didn't hear the answer right, or they're just figuring it out themselves over this time.)

ElectricVehicle said:
I followed up on the Premier Nissan charger access.

It is accessible to the public 24x7.

They even have the 2 chargers outside the service bays coned off so they will be available to EV drivers and not ICE'd (occupied by a gasoline car).
Good job, Electric Vehicle! It's the closest dealer to me and probably would be used only for emergencies (for the extra 6 miles needed to get home). Now, Boardwalk is another story since that's half way to SF for me.

Back